I have come to eat the fish of the forums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

crazycanuck

The quitter never wins
Mar 10, 2008
ontario,canada
i was at a world market in brampton last week and saw a jar of opaline gouramis lol

fisheeter

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008
cool...... how do you cook them?
Well, first you have to gut the fish. Then you have to shove a whole bunch of spices and lemons and garlic in it's inside flap part... Then you put it on the barbecue for about 15-30 mins then you wait for 2-5 mins to cool then you eat! And it is ooooh so delicious if it is steel head or rainbow trout. MMMMMM!

I guarantee you! With me around, this forum is gonna be pretty fun!

fisheeter

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008
Well, if you have the barbecue on low for 15-30 mins it is great. But on high... Thats not so great... It would be like this!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
lol..I love salmon steaks, myself. I usually grill 'em for about 3-4 min.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
My grill doesn't have 'settings.' I use charcoal and wait until the flames die down. (Just white hot coals)
My grilled salmon is flaky, moist and delicious. :)

fisheeter

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008
My grill doesn't have 'settings.' I use charcoal and wait until the flames die down. (Just white hot coals)
My grilled salmon is flaky, moist and delicious. :)
Oh.... So you slowly and painfully lay the fish on the grill and singe it untill it is all flaky and then you devour it? Why don't you just put it in flames, wait a couple of minutes then fish it out? ( Woah, that pun was not expected)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store