I just added to my Mudskipper harem. (Pic heavy) :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I want to!! Good night, hope you sleep well and have pleasant dreams of your skippers.:)

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
I hope you can someday girl, I really do!

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
I absolutly LOVE your setup, I wish my LFS had Indian skips! I have Africans. I have to show you mine too, not tryin to take over your thread, just sharin the skip love! :thm:

Rocky got only 2 votes :swear: for photo of the month over on MFK...
You should try and get a skip on POTM for AC, I will vote for you for sure. Second pic is "his side" but the tank is not close to finished yet. That's him on the turtle platform on the right. These have to be some of the coolest fish on the planet. If you don't have any, you don't know what your missing when it's cricket feeding (wet missle) time!!!

:thumbsup:

TEMP_POST_00.JPG TEMP_POST_03.JPG

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
I absolutly LOVE your setup, I wish my LFS had Indian skips! I have Africans. I have to show you mine too, not tryin to take over your thread, just sharin the skip love! :thm:

Rocky got only 2 votes :swear: for photo of the month over on MFK...
You should try and get a skip on POTM for AC, I will vote for you for sure. Second pic is "his side" but the tank is not close to finished yet. That's him on the turtle platform on the right. These have to be some of the coolest fish on the planet. If you don't have any, you don't know what your missing when it's cricket feeding (wet missle) time!!!

:thumbsup:

Aww, he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree, 1000%, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind words!!!

Winged

Likes being a biology major.
Jan 11, 2009
Louisville, KY
OMG! These things are adorable! I want some soo bad! I wonder if any of the LFSs around here have those. I didn't realise they were fish at first--I thought the were some sort of amphibian.

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
It's hard to believe they're fish, that's for sure :)

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
My LFS guy called me today to tell me that the owner wants him to put the remaining 5 skippers on sale & continue to lower the price until they're gone

I'm SO afraid they are going to end up with people who won't take care of them properly :(

I would LOVE to take them, but I think 13 is really pushing it :(

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
The one a few posts up?

That isn't mine, but I do have the same one in my tank

I got it at Petsmart, & it's really realistic looking!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store