I live on Uranus.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

el wadd

Master of the Stupid Question.
Sep 26, 2006
uranus
Hello All and let me introduce myself.

My name is El Wad.
I tend bar, lay hands and save souls. I was born a poor black child, and was swept away by the holy spirit @ the tender age of 9. After what many would call a long career in snake handling and revivalism, I was soured on the spirit by an unfortunate elephant accident and set out on a new path at the age of 14.

My journeys led me to the Dark Continent, Africa...

I worked for a time with the noble Pacanutha tribe as a guide for the white devils. This left me dissatisfied, as the foreign hunters were living a far superior lifestyle than my own. I must admit for a time I fell under the spell of greed that they were so ready to instill in a young, quick mind such as my own....

I trained myself a zebra and rode off into the deep African night on my way to my new career as a diamond smuggler. I didn't make it more than a 2 night ride before I was set upon by child bandits armed to the teeth and ready for blood. Thru the Good Lords' providence and protection I had previous experience in the art of moving a crowd and soon had assumed leadership of this small band of pre-pubescent killers.

What was a frustrated teenage ex-patriot to do? That's right folks....I trained em how to speed skate. AND SPEED-SKATE THEY DID...right into the 1984 olympics here in Los Angeles. They got the Bronze, and I got to thinkin...

Maybe it was time to come back to the good ol' U S Of A.

At the age of 21 I promptly flew back to my home in the jungles of Botswana, burned my crops, sold my wives, and sent my children into the army in preparation for my return home. After I shipping my various apes and other household help to my Post Office box here in the states, and a brief adventure as a Cambodian River Pirate, I began to settle into the comfortable life I so glamorously live today...

tending bar and watching my fish.:headshake2:

juvie dom 3in.jpg 177920947845_400.jpg 153409037701_400.jpg Ken2.jpg 5.jpg 177713050629_400.jpg 177921018501_400.jpg

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
uh huh.

el wadd

Sep 26, 2006
uranus
I have been hovering among your message boards for quite some time, and felt it was only fitting that I become a bit more intimately acquainted with my fellow enthusiasts...

el wadd

Sep 26, 2006
uranus
only a scotsman could make such a profound statement...

I once summered at the historic Moy Castle at the head of Loch Buie, where I was formally inducted into the fold thru the ancient blood-rights of the Clan MacLaine. Wondrous rabbit stew afterwards....tho' I must admit all the incessant dancing naked around the fire began to wear on my nerves after about 3 hours.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

nickmcmechan

Proudly Scottish
Feb 25, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
only a scotsman could make such a profound statement...

I once summered at the historic Moy Castle at the head of Loch Buie, where I was formally inducted into the fold thru the ancient blood-rights of the Clan MacLaine. Wondrous rabbit stew afterwards....tho' I must admit all the incessant dancing naked around the fire began to wear on my nerves after about 3 hours.
LOL!!!

Yes, I had 'feedback' at work yesterday that I was 'blunt' LOL

Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store