I need a wall of tanks... any suggestions?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
I think I'll just DIY it. I'm already making plans--- it'll be 55 in. tall, 18 in. depth, 40 in. long, and I'll have two "cubbies"--- one on the bottom for my 29, which'll be 30 in. tall, and one on the top for my 10 and 5, which'll be 25 in. tall. Then I can put my soon-to-have 2.5 on top of the whole thing. But if that doen't work out (some of it is up to my parents) then I could get a rack or stand from the internet.

Jaysn

AC Members
Jan 16, 2007
I found some nice looking shelves at costco, they have 5 shelves that you can place at any height you want, they claim to hold 1500 pounds each, and they were only $50!!! I have two sets, one holds my 20 gal brackish and two 10 gal qt tanks, and the other holds my sump and ballast tank in my fish closet.

Ajordan

Se?or Member - Get it?
Nov 21, 2006
Massachusetts
I have used shelves for a few 10's before... my recommendation is to leave more than a few inches between the top of the tank and the next shelf. Even with my removable lighting fixtures it got pretty tight with the space I had. (think of siphoning, you will want to be able to have room to raise the gravel vac up and down without hitting the shelf above). JMO

Oh yeah, if you DIY we need pics!:headbang2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store