I need some HELP!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Joanna

AC Members
Feb 15, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
My name is Joanna and have a problem with my fish dying. I have had 10 fish and now i have three left. I don't know what is wrong. Help Please! :)

Darkangel

AC Members
Nov 16, 2002
Oshawa, ON, Canada
It sounds like you do Joanna. First of welcome to AC. This is the wrong forum for this so hopefully someone will move it for you. There are lots of reasons fish die. For us to help you, you need to supply lots more info. We need to know, tank size, type of fish, did you cycle the tank, how long has tank been set up, temperature, and absolutly everything else you can think of. If you have the numbers for all the normal tests they would also be helpful. I doubt you have any of these numbers though so give us everything else and we will go from there. Do not get discouraged as you can keep fish but it will take a little work, time and patience.

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
Jojo,

Are your fish Fresh water or salt water?

I will move this to the right forum where you will get better answers. You should also let us know what kind of fish they are and your aquarium set up and what kinds of signs the fish are showing prior to death.

Joanna

AC Members
Feb 15, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
here are more details

ok, I have a 20 gal. long aquarium. Right now i have two fish, (i am now doing the cycling) one rosy red ( i am not sure if he is a tetra or a type of small goldfish). I went to the Petco and got a free water analasis and my ph is a little hight but they said that that is ok and not to worry b/c it is just the water in the state that i live in. And all the other things they checked for were perfect. I think my problem was just the cycling, I din't know what that was for a while. Thanks for you help!

Joanna

AC Members
Feb 15, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
i forgot my other fish

i forgot to tell you what my other fish is, he is a zebra tetra, do you know what i am talking about? hope so.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store