im sure ill get flamed for this but here it goes....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FloridaBoy

AC Members
Jan 10, 2005
DeputyChiefJR said:
On another version of that same post he states that he received his permit about a month ago, dude...Why's everyone so aggressive on here...
A permit to capture and sell small wild gators on websites?
I don't think you understand how the alligator trade works here in Florida but Google it and you'll understand more. As for the permit, I'll believe that when I see the number posted here and I can verify it with the Executive Director at FF&W. Please remember, I was not the one hurling insults.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
let off him a little. he was just looking out for the wildlife. Plus if you read your post again, you must admit that it could be misinterpreted. you said "freshwater aligator, florida gars, or anything else hard to find....." instead of saying "freshwater alligator or florida gars...." The comma indicates that they are a different phylum alltogether. If you had put the "or" between alligator and florida, then it would have said there was a relationship between the two. it was jsut a simple misunderstanding is all.

iamaredneck

AC Members
Jun 18, 2006
I would really like to see the pictures of the 1000g tank with the shark in it.

Can't we just drop all the other garbage?

Cartman102

Respect my authoritaw!!
Mar 14, 2006
Branson, MO
iamaredneck said:
I would really like to see the pictures of the 1000g tank with the shark in it.

Can't we just drop all the other garbage?
YES! Well said! :D

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
stingray4540 said:
Yes, for crying out loud, florida boy and fishieness, please just shut the **** up! Who gives a ****.
Sharkguy, I'd love to see those pics whenever you get them.
excuse me? i came on this thread because i wanted to see some pics, not be insulted. I was jsut trying to keep the peace.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store