In wall tank finished

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aardvark1

Too many tanks are almost enough...
Sep 27, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
Bootifull!

Although your house is too darned neat and clean.....

:)

Dixon

AC Members
Feb 16, 2006
Sunderland UK
thanks

I said it before,& I will say it again,awesome job.
thanks again

thats pretty sweet!
thanks

I suggest you dismantle it, 'cause jealousy is really unbecoming of me. :)

Great tank!
LOL and thanks

Great job!
thanks

I think you should take a vacation to middle of nowhere, pa, usa and come retrofit my house! Nice craftsmanship. It looks seamless and classy, well done.
Want to give my husband a turorial?
thanks a vacation would be good LOL

great job....clean lines....blends in like it was always there....I would suggest an astragal between the doors to prevent that halo effect
i was thinking about adding a baton behind the doors but what i have done is adjust the doors so they are almost together and the light does not shine through the gap now.
thanks

Really sweet looking, nice job.

The only improvement I can see via the pictures is the canopy doors could have been overlapped to prevent the light in the crack.
see above LOL.
thanks

You did a fantastic job!
Did you build the tank or buy it?
Anyways really love the whole set up
i bought the tank im not good with glass only wood LOL.
thanks

wonderful job! looking forward to updates.
thanks and updates will always be done.

beautiful, Dix!
thanks DD

great job dude. love it.

Q
thanks

looks great dix. very good job. nice idea to drop the salty.
yes it was and thanks MG

Awesome tank Dix!
thanks H3D, monster CL pics coming soon

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent job ! Looks fantastic...I imagine its all the more satisfying to have done it yoursef as well.
yes it was and thanks coler

Spot on Dix as i mentioned on MFK...Have been really impressed with the work from start to finish, deserve a pat on the back for this project....

GET SOME FISH IN NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

Niko
i have 3 fish in it and will add some more soon.

Absolutely perfect, cant wait till I have the tiem to throw something like that together. Always nice to see some inspiration! Can't wait to see it full of fish!
thanks and look out for fish updates.

NICE a built in but with full front access, and what great use of an oddly placed niche/closet. Just hope you don't have a house full of heavy footed teenagers racing up and down those stairs lol
thanks, i actually had the space created like this, the house was refurbed and an upstairs put in, the builder left the space specifically for a tank uder the stairs, i had the plans drew up for this.
no teenagers with heavy feet only me LOL

Very nice. ^ teenagers shouldn't be much of a problem as the right-hand wall should support the landing...

I can't help wondering if you'll have condensate on the front doors occasionally dripping down the front of the tank. Maybe a bit of plastic flashing to direct any back into the tank will be needed.
no condenation the tank has full glass covers, i did wonder myself but they do work so i am pleased

I dont like it...

:joke:
LOL thanks

Very nice job. Looks very professional!

Can't wait to see some fish in that thing.
thanks, it was not my first time LOL

Bootifull!

Although your house is too darned neat and clean.....

:)

thanks, if i mess it up i get wrong of my G/F LOL

Jaysn

AC Members
Jan 16, 2007
That is incredible, great job man. You can put a little bit of felt between the top doors to get rid of that light bleed.

Viettxboii

AC Members
Aug 3, 2007
Edmonton Alberta Canada
very nice!
yeah any updates yet? and any fish in there yet?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store