IPhone app for aquaria central?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Lol, I was wondering why mg's messages always said that. Guess now I know.

There are really people that get banned from this site? That is surprising. I got banned from a different forum and I came here for a few months. Totally changed my online personality for the better. (idk if others notice it, but I do). I really need to sell my psp and get an ipod touch or that samsung android ipod type thing. Or I can just get a prototype phone running android from my friend. Then just dont put my sim in. I know what Im going to ask him tomorrow.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Lol, I was wondering why mg's messages always said that. Guess now I know.

There are really people that get banned from this site? That is surprising. I got banned from a different forum and I came here for a few months. Totally changed my online personality for the better. (idk if others notice it, but I do). I really need to sell my psp and get an ipod touch or that samsung android ipod type thing. Or I can just get a prototype phone running android from my friend. Then just dont put my sim in. I know what Im going to ask him tomorrow.
mostly just spammers or people DD randomly wacks.... its been months since a member had to be banned.

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
mostly just spammers or people DD randomly wacks.... its been months since a member had to be banned.
Months?
You sure about that?? ha ha!

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London