Is My Tank Overcrowded

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mrsdorothy

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Mississippi
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. I will wait until I move before I buy any more fish. I have 2 more aquariums which I will set up and cycle in a couple of months. I have a 125 gallon which the balas will be transferred to and a 75 gallon which will be a goldfish tank. A pleco will eventually be transferred to each tank, which will leave 1 pleco per tank. I also have a 5 gallon which now holds 2 very small goldfish. They will be transferred to the 75 gallon. I will purchase 4-6 more to go along with these two after the 75 gallon is ready. The 5 gallon then will only ge used for a quarantine tank. Thanks a lot everyone:) :) :)

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yes by gibbiceps I do mean sailfin I dont mean its agressive to other fish just mainly to other plecos. Commons usaully get along really well IME. But yeah as long as all these fish are transfered to the bigger tanks you mentioned above they should be ok.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store