Is this too much driftwood?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
Beautiful tank :). Can't wait to see it mature.

You said you wanted suggestions before...thinking about it, the only thing I would do is add something to soften the curvature in the middle to make the impression more centerbased, since that is what is is learning towards already. I don't want to say this as if your tank isn't really good, though!

-KT-

AC Members
Jun 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.myspace.com
Gorgeous, I love the piece in the middle and the marimo balls.

TLT

AC Members
May 6, 2008
Hmmm, I may be new at fishkeeping, but I DO know a nice tank when I see it :) A few things I would like to note though. I really liked the natural look that you had going in the beginning with the long tufts of moss. I agree with a previous post that it created a more natural look. The moss balls give a more manicured look and, together with the round rocks on the left, contrast with the sharp effect of the cryptocoryne. The former yellow lighting and swords also gave a softer, yet more natural look. Those are just my thoughts after many hours spent drooling at aquascape contest tanks in the past, lol. Mind you, you're pretty much on your way there too!

Gluongirl

Strange, yet charmed
Nov 29, 2004
sweden
Holy cow nice! A piece of wood like THAT can make a tank, too bad they are harder to find than the big old chunky stuff. It takes me forever to get enough branches for a "dead' underwater forest. Of couse I'm silly, because when I DO have it, I pour brown water in and turn the lights off and NOBODY can see the beauty.... Extraordinary work there Que!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I really like what your doing there Q!!!!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
*moss ball Jealousy* LOL :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store