It's worse than crack...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BreellaBlue87

2009: The year of the Bat
Dec 8, 2008
Central New York
I've got a pond in my yard, I'd guess it to be 250g with a small waterfall I converted from one of those three foot tall home zen falls.

It's an addiction because as soon as the weather starts to get nicer I'll be adding an above ground part that will flow into the in ground part.

It's addictive.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to have you here! Need pics!!!!!

foolishfish

Registered Fish Offender
Dec 10, 2008
Where the wild things are
Glad to have you here! Need pics!!!!!
Youngest of my 4 girls is looking forward to a successful career as an optics equipment torture tester. Drown my Canon last summer rafting, had her sister's Nikon slide off of the roof of the car and go booom. She got a little Nikon last X-mas that she somehow dumped a soda on while it was in her backpack? (never did really get that). Now she's taking a photography class so the last digital in the house has mysteriously disappeared. I might try my phone camera tomorrow if something doesn't turn up. Had to move a 75 and the 72 today...oh what fun! I thought this was supposed to be relaxing...yeah, I'm sure that's what my shrink said.

Time to retreat to relative sanity.

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
So...is this contagious or a genetic defect? My wife loves all living things, except her husband, and I'm too OCD to do any of her bidding in half measures. Together we are gasoline and a flame thrower.
LMAO. It's contagious. Welcome to AC.

WYite

tcarswell

Bichir guy
Jan 7, 2009
Sacramento California
Welcome buddy ,sounds like a helluva setup you got going on I can't wait for pics :)

esparonisproud

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
haha i started with a guppy =] now im obssesed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store