julii cory full of eggs!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
No, they should be swimming around each other. The male should be chasing the female.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Maybe she's not ready to breed yet. Just give her time and good food. My corys didn't breed for me til a year after I got them then it was just non stop breeding.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
No, it should be yellowish/pink. Their eggs are clear/light yellow.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
thats weird her bellly looks blue. i wonder why? the sides are a pinkish yellow but then under her she looks like its blue maybe im seeing things. i have wayyy to many fish with fry or eggs on the way. my platys squaring off and i looks like you can see fry eyes. my cory is loaded with eggs and my killi female has eggs too. sora do you think the julliis and killis will be ok together (the fry)?

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Yes, the corys will most likely stay at the bottom and killies at mid to top of the tank. If she does lay eggs, wait til they harden then scrap them off so the parents don't eat it.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Just keep it room temperature or higher if you can. Barebottom works great until they get a little bigger then add some substrate so no bateria can harm them. I usually let the fry get a certain size then add sand because it's easier to feed and clean with no substrate in the beginning.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store