FREE L204 Flash Plecos, Endlers, Oto (Cincinnati 45219 - pickup / local delivery)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
The home that I had lined up fell through, but I have several other locals who have asked... so now I will comb through the list again to try to find someone else to give them to who know which end of the fish is which. So many people have contacted me and said that they "need" a pleco... Le sigh.

Gadfly - I can't PM you because you don't have enough posts and I can't email you because your account won't allow it. If you fix either of those things so we can talk, please let me know.

gadfly841

Registered Member
Jun 30, 2013
E-mail issue is fixed...I'm new to the forum, so, I'm still trying to fumble my way around...sorry...Now you can PM me...

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
The fish all went to their new home last Wednesday. Sorry I didn't update sooner, but had relatives visiting for Independence Day. Anyway, their new home is awesome and I know they will be well cared for. Thanks everyone for your inquiries and support.

Gadfly - I'm sorry we didn't connect sooner, but welcome to the forum! It's an awesome community and we're glad to have you. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store