led lights for hood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Penguin88

AC Members
Nov 29, 2011
I don't know what to tell you, this has been my concern with LED hoods also. I always get fluorescent hoods. Getting a glass hood and doing lights separate is good long-term, too, like someone else suggested. amazon.com sells versa-top glass tops which I have always liked.

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
How can I get led light replacement for my hood. Thank you
What kind of tank do you have? I have a 36 gallon bow which has a glass top the LED light fixture I use is from Aqueon. But the fixture actually sits onto of the glass top. Might be a good idea to call the LFS where you bought the tank to ask. I got mine at Petland discounts and like it alot. I think it's an LED light strip and it has a moon light too.

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
What kind of tank do you have? I have a 36 gallon bow which has a glass top the LED light fixture I use is from Aqueon. But the fixture actually sits onto of the glass top. Might be a good idea to call the LFS where you bought the tank to ask. I got mine at Petland discounts and like it alot. I think it's an LED light strip and it has a moon light too.
To replace just the bulb call your LFS.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store