Lego theme tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tntee

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2020
Currently setting up a 5 bay nano tank Betta system.

Always wanted Lego themes in them.

Is it safe ?
Should I glue the pieces down etc?

Cheers. ?

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Crazy glue is safe, let it dry for 24 hours before submerging it. Water cures it.

To anchor the lego so theyre not permanent in the tank, you could use a flat piece of plastic knitting grid and glue the lego to that, then bury the grid under substrate.
Or, use a flat piece of slate rock and glue the lego to that as the anchor

Reactions: Tntee

Tntee

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2020
Crazy glue is safe, let it dry for 24 hours before submerging it. Water cures it.

To anchor the lego so theyre not permanent in the tank, you could use a flat piece of plastic knitting grid and glue the lego to that, then bury the grid under substrate.
Or, use a flat piece of slate rock and glue the lego to that as the anchor
Yeah? I never thought of slate to hold it down. But makes sense. Found out they float from previous tests and didn't stay therw very long hahaha

What's crazy glue ? I am unsure if they sell that in Australia or what it actually called ?

Cheers.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
But how can the betta play with the lego pieces when you glue them together? And if you put them in the substrate make sure the betta doesn't step in it ouch?

• Haha
Reactions: NoodleCats
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store