FS Light Purple/Light Pink/Magenta Mystery Snails Pomacea Bridgessi

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonalla

Registered Member
Jan 16, 2011
DSCN0878.JPG

HI! I have Baby Light Purple/Light Pink/Magenta Mystery Snails for sale!
They are so pretty!

They are about the size of a English Pea now but, are Growing FAST!!

This snail will not eat your plants but, will eat uneaten fish food and dead plant matter! Great little clean up crew! They also eat algae wafers, a calcium supplement, snail jello, and veggies!

Apple snails are easy animals that do well in a common aquarium or a pond. They can live together with most fish species and they can be used to keep the aquarium clean of algae.pple snails are easy animals that do well in a common aquarium or a pond. They can live together with most fish species and they can be used to keep the aquarium clean of algae.

You may contact me at puppysnpearls@yahoo.com or on here!

USPS Flat Rate Shipping is only $5.95!

If found to be DOA please contact me within 12 hours of delivery with clear pictures of the snails in a unopened bag for a refund of the snails only.

DSCN0878.JPG

sbd2288

AC Members
May 28, 2008
your snails for sale

hi,

would be interested in getting 40 pcs. price with shipping to 07726? tks, steve

Cichlidgirl91

AC Members
Feb 8, 2008
Tobaccoville, NC
Received my snails yesterday and every single one was healthy, beautiful, and active - no casualties! As soon as I put them in the tank and dropped some food in, they were all over it!
It's been a pleasure doing business with you and I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever need more snails.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
Where in Al ? I might be close enough if you allow local pickup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store