Lighting a 65G

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I was going to take down the rack all together and get the one 65 but maybe i'll get a 75:lipssealedsmilie::banhim:
:headbang2:
I should go start working in a fish store and do their sales..
Person comes in to get fish food, leaves with a 125g complete setup

Now you can get fancy on the stand instead of spending crazy money on the tank itself

Btw smart move with taking down whole rack. With a bigger tank you want to focus more on it than the 5g-10g-29g. And i doubt you would want to do wc on all those tanks on one day.

Your small ADA + 75g more than enough

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
I just checked on shipping a 120-p to Southern California and using the cheapest carrier, UPS Parcel, the total is just shy of $900 for a 67gal tank, wow.

I know locally for $900 I can purchase a 120gal+ with stand and canopy and maybe a filter.

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
It says the ups and fedex don't apply to these tanks since there so big.They ship through a local freight company.
LOL BK i don't know what you are talking about....:)
Ah, true. But you dont have any local petsmarts or petco's, their AGA 75's are usually $200 with a standard light and glass top.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Ah, true. But you dont have any local petsmarts or petco's, their AGA 75's are usually $200 with a standard light and glass top.
He just wanted to get fancy and spend more $ for the ADA.. ofcourse he has petco/petsmart near him.

(now i understand why my package from fishy came in such a box.. hes trying to save every penny on some new ada pipes and what not :p)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store