Live Rock in 1.016???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
sweet! The glass one is $4 and teh swing arm is $14. Now with that money I'll get some hermits :) Are the red legged hermits alright for a 20gallon?

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
cmon no one? :( I'm waiting on you guys to go to petco heh. Is the swing arm type hydrometer (instant ocean) better or is the bobber type better? (aquatic gardens)

Psst have you tried to do searches for information elsewhere as well? Although there are some excellent posters here I'd still recommend that people research opinions and use multiple resources. That way you aren't just taking a stranger's word on a topic but rather applying critical thinking to what will work.

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
I have hehe. But what do you think? :)

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
Here's a picture of my live rock form petco. Don't be waiting for some super, well I don't know, this is my first piece ever that I got for $9.99
[/IMG]

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
anyone, the piece look ok?

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
so it's bad...? :( I thought it looked pretty good. There are some visible feather dusters on is and inside the whole I see some weird white flower like life, what could it be? The white flowerlike thing does nto go into a tube so it's not a featehr duster, its permenanetly there. Yes, it is stable, its ben moved around in the bucket it was overnight in.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I didn't say it was bad. I have two myself. But from what I've seen every single piece they sell looks the same. I'd recognize a Petco rock anywhere. Feather dusters retract into a tube as well and by stable I mean it won't tip over...especially if you have anything that sifts sand or creates a burrow...like, um a coris wrasse.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store