Loach Sites??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Xclaw

AC Members
Oct 20, 2002
BC, Canada
I've been the proud owner of two very colourful playful weather loaches for 3 months now. I know they are mostly brown/golden/dark spotted but these 2 are so vivid in these colours they look amazing! :) Anyways, they sleep, play, eat without competeing together and I think thye may be a pair but I don't know how to sex them. I am also thinking of addin a couple more at most 2 more to the tank if it's possible. The problem is I have no clue what the other loaches saw where, they had nothing other than loach on the tag for them. They were blue with black and yellow lines/spots on thier bodies.

Before i add them I'd like to know of any good sites to read up on various loaches, identify and sex them and learn if mixing them is or will work. I would like no hostility in my tanks anymore. (I've retired from caring for cichlids :) )

Oh and the othe tankmates are 2 bronze cories and a pleco.

Thanks for your time

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
How large is the tank, Xclaw? Remember that Dojo Eels (Misgurnus anguillicaudatus can get to be 10" a piece!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store