FS Longfinned Albino Ancistrus (Bushynose pleco), PU only, North Haven, CT.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzupmac

Registered Member
Aug 8, 2011
Andover, MA
You got it, how are the apistos doing?

15 left folks!
Apistos doing well - they are in a 55 gallon with 7 cichlid stones for possible breeding and 20 green tetra, 10 ember, 6 rummy, and maybe 10-15 other tetras. Lots of plants and some water lettuce for cover.

sabbath

AC Members
Jun 1, 2010
North Haven, CT
Very nice! Don't know if you are interested in angels or not, but I will have about 80 of them for you to look at this weekend. Nice color and size! I have your plecos marked off.

Wazzupmac

Registered Member
Aug 8, 2011
Andover, MA
Very nice! Don't know if you are interested in angels or not, but I will have about 80 of them for you to look at this weekend. Nice color and size! I have your plecos marked off.
I'll check them out when I stop by but do you think you would be able to help me ID this fish. I picked these apistos up at the auction but this one doesn't look like an apisto viejita. I know you're fairly knowledgeable about apistos.

http://www.aquariacentral.com/forum...-this-Apistogramma.....&p=2684107#post2684107

sabbath

AC Members
Jun 1, 2010
North Haven, CT
I have these quite often, I have plenty of them that are smaller than these as well. Trying to get the parents to spawn again so I need to thin the herd down.

Bummer, means going across the Q or down 80 with all that traffic. Neither one I can do. Maybe next time. Have to see when next appt at W.Haven VA is and might be able to stop then if you have any left.

sabbath

AC Members
Jun 1, 2010
North Haven, CT
All plecos are spoken for, I do have some smaller ones available for $3 each, and please see my angelfish thread! Thanks to everyone that PM'ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store