Look out for Jester.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Don't make Jester angry...he'll mess you up...real bad like....always stay on Jester's good side...I learned..the hard way...

Nov 15, 2004
That one night we were just having a good time with some drinks and enjoying the company of our wenches? Sounds like everynight but man Jester just cannot take a joke! Did he really need to make us walk the plank, it was cold water and it was pointless...but then to add on, he tosses the keg on my freaking head! :mad2: left me to drown!! ******!!!!!! At least he didn't kill us, but I think you fared worse that night....did you ever get that arm reattached?

Nov 15, 2004
I'm not at liberty to say due to the fact that I wish to continue to live...I'm so selfish...he hears all and is a vengeful ******! :eek: I've said too much!

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
yep :joke: is watching

Nov 15, 2004
SnakeIce said:
yep :joke: is watching
Jester says: "How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the **** is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

*sub runs and hides*

nursie said:
You boys in the wacky tobaccy again??
you think this is a game?

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
No, really Nursie, for YoFish and Sublime, there really is NO HELP!

;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store