look outside everyone!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Guybrush

AC Members
Dec 28, 2011
Missoula, MT
Real Name
John
I was able to see those last night when I ran out to the car to grab some tools. Wasn't sure which planets they were or if it was just some high air planes. Thanks for pointing them out LBF.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
good greif, can LBF seriously not post a single thread without people making fun of his beliefs? You're worse then teenage bullies, at least they get bored! You should all be banned for a month :wall:

+1 I know it is the chat lounge but it should still be on topic of the thread without braking out to star wars stuff and other junk. Someone else go start a random thread that people can post whatever in it.

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
That's pretty cool, too bad I missed it!

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
The skies were so cloudy here there was NO chance of seeing it, not to mention I was to sick to walk out of my house even if I could have seen it. I agree that LBF has some well odd beliefs but I also agree that downing him at every turn is akin to childhood bullying as well. Yes I have at times been quite harsh to Doug but I also try to encourage him, and uplift him as well. There is nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing but sometimes I do feel as though you guys are just mean to him.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
:bowing::bowing:

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I feel bad for laughing at that video now...

But you're all evil trolls too!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I wouldn't trade LBF for the world. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store