WTB LOOKING FOR AN EHEIM 2262, WI/IL PU/SHIP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoozoo

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
looking for an eheim 2262 or fx5, anyone have one that's REASONABLY priced for sale?

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
I have a 2260 and upgraded the pump and I absolutely love it. I sold my FX5 as I hated it. Their prices have dropped through the floor.. Some google skills and you will have no issue find one cheap. Now the 2260/2262 is going to be a tougher job finding cheap. I would search craigslist and backpage.com to see if one is listed.

smitty

AC Members
Jul 8, 2004
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Real Name
Jeffrey Smith
Camera Used
Olympus FE-370; Sony HDR-CX580
BigAlsonline has the 2262 for $480.00. I have a several Eheims. I think the 2262 is without question the best filter in the hobby. But boy it cost and you get what you pay for with Eheim.

chrisindenver

Registered Member
May 28, 2012
looking for an eheim 2262 or fx5, anyone have one that's REASONABLY priced for sale?
Hey zoozoo, I'm trying to sell my set-up on Craigslist and a couple of people have asked just about buying the tank. If I can get that sold, I'd have an Eheim 2262 with media and all pipes to sell you. I'd probably ask $300 but we could talk. I paid around $500 with taxes and then I added the media. I have it filled with Bio-Bale, some balls in a bag, some noodles in a bag, and the sponges. It's awesome as you know. I could only do it this way if I can sell the tank that's posted on Craigslist. Send me an email at chrisindenver@comcast.net if you're interested. We can see if it all comes together.

zoozoo

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Hey zoozoo, I'm trying to sell my set-up on Craigslist and a couple of people have asked just about buying the tank. If I can get that sold, I'd have an Eheim 2262 with media and all pipes to sell you. I'd probably ask $300 but we could talk. I paid around $500 with taxes and then I added the media. I have it filled with Bio-Bale, some balls in a bag, some noodles in a bag, and the sponges. It's awesome as you know. I could only do it this way if I can sell the tank that's posted on Craigslist. Send me an email at chrisindenver@comcast.net if you're interested. We can see if it all comes together.
sorry don't deal with people who aren't paypal verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store