Looking for clean Endlers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Otocinclus

AC Members
Aug 27, 2004
Northern California
The LFS in my area has some Endlers liver bearers, but I fear they are cross-bred with guppies. (Tails are way too fancy)

Does anyone have any recomendations for online realtors that sell as 'clean' as possible Endlers?

Thanks.

chkltcow

AC Members
Jul 13, 2004
Stanley, NC
www.baneverything.org
otocunnilingus said:
The LFS in my area has some Endlers liver bearers, but I fear they are cross-bred with guppies. (Tails are way too fancy)

Does anyone have any recomendations for online realtors that sell as 'clean' as possible Endlers?

Thanks.
Oddly enough there was a store around here that sold pure Endlers marked simply as "guppies". Unfortunately, I don't think they're in business anymore :(

Check Aquabid, perhaps.

Otocinclus

AC Members
Aug 27, 2004
Northern California
Hmmm, thanks for that link. This is what I will have to look out for. I took a quick brose at aquabid after the first suggestion in this thread but didnt see anything that looked too reliable. The description of this auction emphasizes the purity. While a little expensive, this is about what I am looking for... Thanks again..

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
every once in a while on aquabid theres a guy jeremy that sells endlers. great guy and he once gave me enough to fill my 60 gallon. nice fish but his not one of the big sellers so you will be lucky if you catch him on there.

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
I have an auction up on aquabid right now. I'm selling 6 pure endlers. Here's the link. http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwlivebearers&1093983523

The picture is pretty crappy, but it shows the correct patterning that endler's carry. I'm going to send some extras out too with the auction lot just to be on the safe side. I won't even keep my endler's in the same room as guppies, and I bought them from a reputable person at the Manadnock region auction in NH earlier this year. The fish are young fish, the males are just starting to show color. They are about 2 months old.

Tekhna

AC Members
Aug 17, 2004
NatakuTseng said:
I have an auction up on aquabid right now. I'm selling 6 pure endlers. Here's the link. http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwlivebearers&1093983523

The picture is pretty crappy, but it shows the correct patterning that endler's carry. I'm going to send some extras out too with the auction lot just to be on the safe side. I won't even keep my endler's in the same room as guppies, and I bought them from a reputable person at the Manadnock region auction in NH earlier this year. The fish are young fish, the males are just starting to show color. They are about 2 months old.

Do you have any extras you would want to sell outside of aquabid? I dont have an account, and I am not sure I really want to have one for fear I will go broke! Or is it just better to sell them through aquabid? I would love to pick up some pure endlers to put in my 10 gallon with my betta here in my dorm!

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
After I ship out the ones for the auction, I won't have any ones left I would feel comfortable shipping as they are too young still, maybe 2 weeks. But I deffinately will have more in a short while, just gotta wait for them to grow out a bit more. Or if you want I can ship out the fry to you, but I can't make any promises on them. Let me know what ya think.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store