Lotion!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
ROTFLMAO

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
uh-huh... very funny

:y220d:

i added a new one today... another goats milk scent:hi:

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
back in my day we used to have this big bottle of smelly white stuff on the bathroom counter they called "lotion" that you squirt on your hands and that bottle would last forever, some weird lookin' label on the front and when your mother puts in on your hands it would make your hands feel so dry you thought they would start peeling while inbetween your fingers felt wet but couldn't be dried, it was very irritating. why it was put on peoples hands i can't remember but i know it made eating hard because you had to bring your smelly covered in lotion hands (which did fully soak into your skin leaving little white clumps) up to your mouth when you eat out with a fork...

I guess they must've modified it now because of all the variety's listed, i guess things have changed.havent had lotion since. :laugh:

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
i was at bath and body works to see if they had "midnight pomegranet" in the little bottle
and they did:perv: my fav so far

and i also got a violet (stinks) and "flower power" :headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store