Mafia 100...The Witches return - sign-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Does anyone know if they are going to fix this?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Players (when fixed)
Wizard
Labby
AAF
annonymous
annonymous
Chill
Dun
Pap
Zaffy
Not really sure who is actually in at this point, but we will get it all figured out :D

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
with the current issues, the game surely could still go on. they started prior to the last couple games and we got through them. i just think bally should post a new signup thread and a game thread for us... then we can go from there. we can report the game thread and have it temporarily deleted by a mod until you're ready to start it. at that time you can just post up the players list and whatever after-rules posts you need to and we're off...

you'd still be modding the game, just the OP's of each thread would be from bally.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I wonder if it's a firefox thing LG, is that what you use?

btw, I want to be an alias. :p

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'm in whenever we start but I think everyone should be an alias

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Personally, I don't think we should let the problems we are having with copy and paste keep us from starting the 100th game. While it is undeniably easier to have everything pre-written and just copy and paste with a few changes, it is still possible to type it all out at the time we make our posts. Remember,

[yt]2C2W_O9BX4g[/yt]

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
I'll join if the issues are resolved soon. I like the idea of everyone being an alias.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
I wonder if it's a firefox thing LG, is that what you use?

btw, I want to be an alias. :p
K-meleon
chrome
chromium
seamonkey
firefox

all have the same issues...

bally got to it first, or i'd have checked out DROID as well.

EDT: it's also not a copy and paste or quote issue. Maybe a large post issue or specific text, but i haven't been able to narrow it down to that.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Personally, I don't think we should let the problems we are having with copy and paste keep us from starting the 100th game. While it is undeniably easier to have everything pre-written and just copy and paste with a few changes, it is still possible to type it all out at the time we make our posts. Remember,

[yt]2C2W_O9BX4g[/yt]
You'd seriously re-type out every statement you want to quote?

I agree we should all be anonymous.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store