Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
By the way, guys, I think I need clear up the Delibird's gift business.

I did send that PM to FF, but it was intended to hint at JPap (carnivorous plant Pokemon; JPap grows CPs), but Delibird was coincidentally "drunk". It was kind of funny how FF ended up being right about the other 2 scum players even though the hint was not about them.

Good game everyone, and thanks again.
Not to take anything away from FF but even FF pointed out...they were the only two left in the game that he didn't know who they were ;)

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
Good game. I'll definitely start posting more!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Good game. I'll definitely start posting more!
Hope to see you in the next one!

Wow Coler well done. You really had me. For the first nightfall I had you and pap pegged as scum and you totally swayed me.

I thought there was a jesse and a james and was wondering in my good guy chat how the game was still going lol.

Good game guys! Hope we get a new one up soon. If still not many playing we can go with an easier assassin in the palace setup

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I forgot to mention that it was a well played game by the scumbags. WTF was with those hits...lol.
Yeah they nailed it. I think it was for the same reason we invested pap the first night. Rich and zaf are always good choices on a hit. If they had chosen rich first this game would have turned out differently since we had our protection on him.

Nice one dawg. I wish I had seen you were innocent. Around the time I fully locked my vote in you had me swaying. Knowing I had the hit on pap I just had to stay strong in my convictions

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I had lots of fun guys - was great to play with old mafia friends, and I really enjoyed playing with people new to me as well - good group !

I confess, I did send a pm to Pir claiming the win after last nightfall. Due to lack of response I then assumed we would have to play out this day and nightfall as well and I was, well, sort of looking forward to the challenge of how to lynch FF :D

I would also like to say a big thanks to Pir for modding a game which was really enjoyable and ran smoothly throughout in a good spirit.

I'm self-retiring from Mafia for a while now :D It takes too much out of me.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I had lots of fun guys - was great to play with old mafia friends, and I really enjoyed playing with people new to me as well - good group !

I confess, I did send a pm to Pir claiming the win after last nightfall. Due to lack of response I then assumed we would have to play out this day and nightfall as well and I was, well, sort of looking forward to the challenge of how to lynch FF :D

I would also like to say a big thanks to Pir for modding a game which was really enjoyable and ran smoothly throughout in a good spirit.

I'm self-retiring from Mafia for a while now :D It takes too much out of me.

Finally me, metric and pappy had lots of fun as the scum team - solid team mates !

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Aww seriously coler? You were someone I was really looking forward to playing again. You were like having another pap around. He plays it close to the vest and you can never be sure what his end game is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store