Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'm confused....

the Baka shark picks an aggressive dinner (the Betta) which is a good guy from the role description but in the story line it says It's up to the hero fish and the guppies to best the Cichlid Terror and the Betta Spy!

Did we lose a good guy,did FF mix up who he meant to kill?

Its to late now but he missed Richs switch to Neph at 7:59 so it should have been a 3 way tie not a 2 way tie.

Well I wish I had been right and if Tank hadn't freaked my vote wouldn't have stayed but he did and I didn't move.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Alright this quick in and out vote has got me more worried about you than Nepheral. Also I'm really not comfortable with Dawg's quick vote and no reason, so I retract my vote to lynch Nepheral and vote to lynch Tank.
Why Tank and not Dawg who voted Pir 1st and then moved to Neph who you had been voting for? Dawg had 2 votes and you would have made 3 which would have prevented any ties. I don't get why you moved from a player because you didn't like who joined you but didn't feel strong enough about them to vote them out.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Glad my complete melt down did not cause any worse damage than it did. Funny no bad guy hit, that rules out several players in my mind.
I would be more inclined to agree if the cichlids weren't limited to only 2 hits. That means they could have consciously decided to not use it tonight, although it still doesn't seem like the best strategy IMO.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Glad my complete melt down did not cause any worse damage than it did. Funny no bad guy hit, that rules out several players in my mind.

I've never seen you get so confused with names and with so few to have to worry about.

Who do you think is the convict? Everyone except Pir posted in the last 2 hours before night fall.

Plant did a quick in and out so its possible she forgot.
Neph also did a post and run.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I would be more inclined to agree if the cichlids weren't limited to only 2 hits. That means they could have consciously decided to not use it tonight, although it still doesn't seem like the best strategy IMO.
I thought the same at 1st but why wait. They know who is on their team so its not like they would be risking hitting one of their own.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
I've never seen you get so confused with names and with so few to have to worry about.

Who do you think is the convict? Everyone except Pir posted in the last 2 hours before night fall.

Plant did a quick in and out so its possible she forgot.
Neph also did a post and run.
I know, I have no explanation for it. I am looking at the list now, better do it twice. I do not have an answer to who I think is the convict yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store