Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
It could be, it could be DD, or anyone else who hangs back, it could be noodles who seems to be on ever second. it truly could be anyone here. That is what makes the game so interesting my friend.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Not to come to his defense - but Coler did state he is in Paris and may not get on much for the first few days - he was not even going to play due to this fact - so I personally do not find his silence suspicious....

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
And the only reason I hadn't posted much was due to school, chores and dinner.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I hate doing this because I really hate voting noobs day 1 but I don't trust Lucky as far as I can throw him and his coming in like that and voting Coler like that makes me nervous.

I retract my vote on Coler and vote to banish Eddie

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Hmmm I did forget about that. Perhaps he could be using that as an excuse? Or worse, but I highly doubt, a aliby? who knows,

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
It could be, it could be DD, or anyone else who hangs back, it could be noodles who seems to be on ever second. it truly could be anyone here. That is what makes the game so interesting my friend.
I have not been on every second - I left my PC on this page while I prepared dinner, ate and cleaned the kitchen; making sure I was finished before nightfall - cuz thats when it all heats up.....:naughty:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Back to a 3 way tie. :thud:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
How many games do you have to play before you are not considered a newb anymore? Just curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store