Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
SHH?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
To be fair I cannot count lucky's switch (as per wording of the rules) nor can I count cat's switch. I said 7 EST/6 CST was the cut off and I have to go by the site's posting time as the correct time.

Votes:

Ice (3): Coler 42 Eddie 82 Cat 151
Coler (2): Ice 45 Rb 116 Lucky 130
Rb (0): Cat 62
Noods (1): Lg 78
Cat (1): Opi 88
Opi (1): Rich 101
Lg (1): Dawg 108
Eddie (2): Noods 118 Ice 145
Rich (1): Ogre 104

No votes from: Virt, DD

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
After only two days of being snowed in, the residents’ patience have been tested. Word has gotten out that a madman is hiding in the hotel and their fear has been getting the best of them. Accusations are thrown, fights break out, and one even decides to leave the motel and take his chances. With the storm raging outside, the motel residents come to the conclusion that their only chance at survival is to find the madman during the day and banish him to the wintry deathtrap.

The town is split on their decision. However, someone must go. As the banished resident treads through the snow, he turns back to look at the faces of his peers one last time. Just from the look on his face, the remaining motel residents realize what they have done.

IceH2O was just an innocent...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
The townies are not quite sure what to do next. They knew their chances of finding the madman were slim but the news of a lost comrade is not always easy. Many of the residents decide that it is best just to return to their rooms and pray that their lives are spared tonight.

One, however, does not make it back. As the lights in the motel dim, a shadow from behind the ice machine darts out and catches the victim before he can even grab his room key. Bala watches with terror as the victim is tossed over the balcony with virtually no struggle. The shadow slips away unnoticed. Hearing the commotion, several residents run out of their rooms, but it is too late.

Catfish was the bartender...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Two residents have not been present during the residents' decisions. Worried about them, a few deicide to make sure they are alright. They grab a spare room key from the front desk and head up to one of their rooms. As soon as they crack open the door, the concerned residents know something isn't right. Upon entering the room one spots the bodies, limp but without any signs of distress. The room had become the scene of a double suicide, and it was then evident that one had supplied the pills...

Dangerdoll was just an innocent...

Virtuoso was the doctor...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
OMG! I cannot believe this! The doctor, the bartender and two townies......What a horrible night! I definitely need to re-evaluate my thoughts and suspicions.
I cannot believe DD UD'd.

I was looking over my notes from the last game during the suspense and I remember Eddie now- this is his second game. I do not need to get into it right now as I need to get off the PC, but I got the same feeling this game as I did last game, and I was wrong the last time.......hhhhhmmmm, am I wrong this time or would JPap throw in a twist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store