Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
What makes you guys think one of us newbs is evil? Seems to me catfish was a pretty aggressive player and the madman could have seen him as a threat.

With 3 newbs playing, odds are that at least one is an evil.....JMO.
This site is lagging again and I am at work, so I will have to wait until my lunch break for anymore posting.......

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
What makes you guys think one of us newbs is evil? Seems to me catfish was a pretty aggressive player and the madman could have seen him as a threat.

With 3 newbs playing, odds are that at least one is an evil.....JMO.
This site is lagging again and I am at work, so I will have to wait until my lunch break for anymore posting.......

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Wow! A triple post. I win! :grinyes:

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Rofl, well I dont know who it is. I wish I did, but I got some nvestigating to do ;)

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I've been looking back through posts after last night's debacle and I must say the madman is doing a pretty good job of hiding from us.

I see some folks saying that the hit on Cat was a bad one and that it must be a newb because who would ever hit Cat on the first night. These comments I believe to be cover for the madman because as Noods has pointed out Cat was an innocent PR. Sounds to me like the evils made a good hit.

slow day....

I note that is just 2 more days till the blackberry goes active so I can play from work...

which means I can hassle Lady G more...
So your blackberry should be working today...you might need it.

dang..the 6 folks who were watching this thread all left and didn't comment...no fun at all....please respond so I can have something to laugh at tomorrow morning...thanks...
The puppet master wants to hear a response...I've got an unrelated one coming up...but not so sure you'll be laughing.

Here's Cat's vote for you and your response downplaying his vote for you.

Man I loved reading charlie's earlier games he was fun to follow. Now on to you RB I havent played against you in a while. SO just to get the banishment monster rolling

I Vote to banish RB!!!
ty, Cat..wouldn't be a game without your support!
Was he on to something and that's why you hit him last night? Maybe it was a dumb hit after all. Let me guess the responses to this accusation..."Dawg you're wrong how could RB be so obvious as to hit the person who cast a vote for him"...I'm not sure how he could be so obvious either.

Below is one of Ice's parting comments where he is jokingly hoping to be saved by one of the belhop's suitcases.

One of those suitcases doesn't automatically transport a banished player back does it?
And here is RB's response in which he seems to take some delight in letting Ice know what Ice already knew...He would be the first innocent gone from the game.

Nope, and they don't come into play until after night 2.

Here's one quote I'll agree with RB on...

This is really sucks. makes you wonder how twisted jpappy is with the randoms....

No large spread in votes tomorrow (game) night folks...
I'm also hoping that the votes won't be so spread out tonight. Be careful what you wish for RB, you may just get it.

trying to match the vote switches to previous discussions. Ice's reason for a switch seem pretty sound to me.

Cat may have jumped to ensure no random results pushing the game one way or another. But the clock killed the thought, as well as a newbie not knowing how to retract.

With just three evils, there were a lot of single votes given where they could hide.
Was that the strategy for you accomplices?

With all that said I'm sure you know who my vote will be on and I don't plan to change it.

I vote to banish RB

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I disagree in the fact that it was not an effective hit as it took out a PR. I think they just got lucky on night one as there were no indicators that I could see that he was a PR.....I do agree to a newb being at least one of the evils if not the madman....
Luckily we have the detective left. He gets investigations and altho the rules state he cannot reveal the info directly to the town, directly is italicized so perhaps he can hint at it or inadvertantly tell us the results..............also the Don gets one hit, so if the detective finds the madman and gives a good hint, the Don can take them out...just thinkin out loud again. :huh:
As I understand it almost everyone in the game is a 'power role' (i.e. other than pure innocent). So any madman attack has a huge chance of getting one. Bartender and Bellhop are basically useless (sorry catfish). The doctor hurts, but the detective is OK. That might help, but since he can't directly reveal, it could hurt as well.

Yeah, but there are other players who, IMHO, would have been better targets.

I've been looking back through posts after last night's debacle and I must say the madman is doing a pretty good job of hiding from us.

I see some folks saying that the hit on Cat was a bad one and that it must be a newb because who would ever hit Cat on the first night. These comments I believe to be cover for the madman because as Noods has pointed out Cat was an innocent PR. Sounds to me like the evils made a good hit.

So your blackberry should be working today...you might need it.

The puppet master wants to hear a response...I've got an unrelated one coming up...but not so sure you'll be laughing.

Here's Cat's vote for you and your response downplaying his vote for you.

Was he on to something and that's why you hit him last night? Maybe it was a dumb hit after all. Let me guess the responses to this accusation..."Dawg you're wrong how could RB be so obvious as to hit the person who cast a vote for him"...I'm not sure how he could be so obvious either.

Below is one of Ice's parting comments where he is jokingly hoping to be saved by one of the belhop's suitcases.

And here is RB's response in which he seems to take some delight in letting Ice know what Ice already knew...He would be the first innocent gone from the game.

Here's one quote I'll agree with RB on...

I'm also hoping that the votes won't be so spread out tonight. Be careful what you wish for RB, you may just get it.

Was that the strategy for you accomplices?

With all that said I'm sure you know who my vote will be on and I don't plan to change it.

I vote to banish RB
Excellent analysis Dawg. Interesting...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
well, from I see the detective got investigation results last night, so hopefully they will "indirectly" tell us the results, unless of course it was an innocent.

Right now Rich and Ogre are peaking my interest - more details on that later; and Dawg you may be onto something with RB. I am still thinking that Opi plays pretty well for a newb so wonder if there is coaching going on......Need to take more time to read over things and try to analize - that is if the site allows me to play later. My lunch hour was a total waste waiting for the site to come back up. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store