Mafia #48 - Blarney Castle - Sign Up Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Alright, ya guys got me.

WYite

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
im thinking about it...........

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Might play might not.

Have to see what role I get lol jk.

I need to make sure I have the time in case I end up on a team. I don't like leaving team members in the dark and not being around to know whats going on and messing up strategy.

I'm fine for a non team role as I can come and go at will.

Most likely will play as the teams aren't that big and the chance at ending up on one is slim.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
ive never played mafia before... would someone help me!!!???
The biggest help I can offer is not to take being called a liar personal. That and Ice is evil more often than not. Oh, and don't trust anyone.

:)

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
yeah buddy! I'm in! :grinyes:
I am in, as long as the game does not go to the 25th; which I highly doubt....I am going to see my son (the one going to afghanistan) on the 25th and do not want to UD but ....:huh:

so that means we have to hunker down and take them out quickly, precisely and methodically! :lipssealedsmilie:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
uuummmm.... I retract my "I'm in".....my oldest son is coming to visit us on his way to San Diego, (new navy assignment) on the 15th and will be here for a week; then I will be going to see my other son in Baltimore on the 25th, as he is on his way to Afghanistan...I fear that I will not have the time or the attention span to play this game..... I hate to miss this game as it sounds like a lot of fun, but I must.....

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Count me in:devil:

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Thanks for the invite, but I will definitely be sitting out this round. I am being induced on Thursday, and can't imagine that i will have enough time to play for a bit. Have fun!!!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Awww, CONGRATS Fire!!!!!!

Sounds like fun Dawg, not sure I can be in or not...when do you plan to start (sorry if ya already said)...yes, I skimmed *shhhhh*

WYOMING!! Wooo-Woooo, great to see ya give it a try!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store