MAFIA #5 The Play.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I think out of those who have posted so far, my alert goes right to Coler and Joander. Jo for being so..... wacky posting, and coler, why the claim of innocence so soon and why the conversation of Jo's vote.... I dunno.... the whole thing looks fishy.

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
im simply wacky because i dont really know whats going on yet... and i have no idea how the games played... coler just acted different than anyone else.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
It was "fishy" that you came out gunning for yourself, and pretty amusing I might add.

joander is fishy because he has already played the confused card, asked to vote for himself, and accused you.

Gotta start somewhere.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I know I'm innocent. Anyone who cares to and can may investigate me to their hearts content.

So I'm watching for people who jump on me.

Zsand - pretty good way to bring people out of the woodwork though no ?

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
i just dont know how the games played lol am i supposed to keep posting and protecting myself like this?

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Thank god for moving vans.. Finally everything is unloaded and placed strategically around the house making Mark's girl friend life a lot easier since she gets to do the unpacking..

Mark had to head to the hardware store to get things in order. He gets on his bicycle and heads downtown.. There is a slight covering of soap on the windows blocking out the light from outside. Once inside he discovers a plethora of DIY trade items. Disconcerting to him however is the abundance of rope, fish nets, hooks, bait and other assorted gear.

Well enough of that.. Time to get things cleaned up. He is sure there is going to be a need for his wares soon enough.

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
although im not really protecting myself by posting so much am i? So you have to ask yourself, would i really be acting so sporadicly if i was indeed a mafia?

^just wanted to sound smart and use big words like coler LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store