Mafia 58-

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Hey guys ...rules say 4 communicating but with the limited numbers there are only 3.
Ok so there are 3 communicators and 4 non-communicators, not the other way around. My mistake.

knew i could get a ball rolling there :popcorn:
Pretty nonchalant for someone who's played what, one game? More confident now that you have a mafia team behind your back?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Kash, where do you get that there is only one non-communicating teammate the mafia have? There are 14 players (excluding the hobo) which means seven total mafia. Ice says in the rules that four are on each communicating team = three non-communicators.
Ok, never mind that Q then. I took too long to type.
Yeah.. I was thinking about one of the non-communicating one because of the journalist part in the rules.. but there are others too.

Suspect list... (which is real sketchy at this point)

Woody - As stated in previous post.

Dawg - For adding his vote to mine on Zaffy real fast this early on the first day.

Zaffy - I wouldn't put it past both Wood and Zaffy throwing distancing votes at each other right off the bat if they are communicating mafia teammates.

Gunslinger - Are you hiding out, hon?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Yeah.. I was thinking about one of the non-communicating one because of the journalist part in the rules.. but there are others too.

Suspect list... (which is real sketchy at this point)

Woody - As stated in previous post.

Dawg - For adding his vote to mine on Zaffy real fast this early on the first day.

Zaffy - I wouldn't put it past both Wood and Zaffy throwing distancing votes at each other right off the bat if they are communicating mafia teammates.

Gunslinger - Are you hiding out, hon?
Give me some credit, do I suck that bad :duh:.

Does anyone else find it odd that 3 people voted Zaffy right off the bat in 53.5 as well? That was the game where we first had to vote right after night. I dunno, just something I noticed. I remember going after rocker consistently because he was the third vote, but he ended up being innocent. So I personally am hesitant of voting Wood but there is enough there to warrant a Day 1 vote if it comes down to it. It's just as good a shot as anyone else.

You're right, people did put votes on me day 1, all seemingly arbitrary votes, just like this game. But, in that game it was a 3 horse race. Today at the time of the 3rd vote I was the only one with 2. That is what's interesting about woodwards vote.

My initial vote was totally ridiculous, but now I feel like it's at least justified by his voting behavior.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Actually, I'm pretty sure in that game only one other person had two votes because someone got another players vote. Other than that it was all singletons and your three. Then it became a three horse race.

I don't think it means anything, but it is still odd. Add in the fact that Wood seems pretty confident in trying to mix things up...don't exactly know where I'm going here myself...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I vote to lynch Noods. I will change just seems like a day one thing to do.

The quick train could be of interest or just random fun, we shall see.
aaawwww! Thanks Rich! I was starting to feel neglected! :p:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
What makes me so votable on day 1?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store