Mafia 58-

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Woodward

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Indiana
sorry MC idk what happened with #63.

btw TRS....they wanna make it a two (or three...) horse race...to see how others vote and such....that way this wasnt just a waste of a night by voting everyone on me.

Woodward

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Indiana
Woodward, would you please refrain from posting inside a quote. it makes it impossible to quote what you said....
Here you go again trying to deflect and insinuate that I am on a team with you....nice try but you might want to try another tactic. this one is lame and not believable.

whao my bad. ill start answering questions like this from now on...take easy will ya?

and theres no tactics being played here....just a 17 year old trying to have some fun.....no need to call me lame..

..i hear that on a daily basis..

:p:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
RE: the teammate comments

1) Wood is innocent and not really sure what he is doing, no matter how confident he seems.

2) He is mafia and is trying to set up Noods and Rich

3) He is mafia and screwed up.

I am leaning towards either 1 or 2. No way Noods or Rich would allow a teammate to pull such a stunt on day 1. Not their playing style either IMO.

I'm going to go back and dig into some actual posts since last night.

Woodward

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Indiana
RE: the teammate comments

1) Wood is innocent and not really sure what he is doing, no matter how confident he seems.

2) He is mafia and is trying to set up Noods and Rich

3) He is mafia and screwed up.

I am leaning towards either 1 or 2. No way Noods or Rich would allow a teammate to pull such a stunt on day 1. Not their playing style either IMO.

I'm going to go back and dig into some actual posts since last night.

its #3.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
whao my bad. ill start answering questions like this from now on...take easy will ya?

and theres no tactics being played here....just a 17 year old trying to have some fun.....no need to call me lame..

..i hear that on a daily basis..

:p:
Thanks for not typing with in the quote. That is much better. BTW, I did call you lame, just your tactic.

Jpap, I agree with your analysis. Makes me feel better about moving my vote off of Wood too. not sure he is innocent but would rather not help make a train and widen the options...........

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Thanks for not typing with in the quote. That is much better. BTW, I did call you lame, just your tactic.

Jpap, I agree with your analysis. Makes me feel better about moving my vote off of Wood too. not sure he is innocent but would rather not help make a train and widen the options...........

to clarify* I want to widen the options...kinda sounded like i was against it the way i wrote it. :huh:

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
Thats exactly what I'm thinking...please explain it us Wood, as you would to a 3rd grader (in my best Annie voice).
:nutkick:

You are admitting to being mafia and screwing up???

It has been a very busy weekend for me. Woodward is the best suspect I have after reviewing the thread.

I retract my vote for trs, and vote to lynch woodward

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
<snip>

I feel like I should also mention that Jpap was #3 on Woody
Actually, #2 I believe.

I don't buy that whole mafia vote #3 thing. Too inconsistent. More often than not mafia will vote by themselves on Day 1.

Ok and since Wood is typing within posts...

Bold is jb, normal is wood.

Here's what sticks out to me so far:

His first post in the game, Woody jumps on a train and offers no reason.

games get off so slowly.....i got a lot of talk going.

It was stated earlier that Woody had played one previous game. This seems uncharacteristically gutsy for a newb.

yes, this is only my second game. guess im a pretty gutsy guy.

Again, gutsy.

thanks.

Hmmm... will comment on this below:

-

I don't know why, but it always looks bad to me when someone starts spending their time counting votes than explaining their actions.

i was curious.

Back to the other post... Can you comment on this Woody? I'd like to hear a) if this is true (can anyone else corroborate?) and b) why is this game so much more exciting for you when others have commented on the lack of interest?

a) yes i had a power role on the last game i played..got no problem confessing that. since i was a complete newb i just chilled and read through everything to learn about the game a little.
b) this game is more exciting to me...because people think theyre VERY smart. accusations are funny sometimes.

Still counting votes... and still no explanations...

i dont understand how this is counting votes....i just felt bad for voting on Zaffy for no real reason.....even though theres only currently one vote left on him....it felt right to take mine off

So from what I see we've got an overzealous newb, or some reasonable scumtells for day 1. And it seems newb-cards got pulled with the advent of "first post voting", so I'm feeling this is pretty solid unless something substantial comes up before night fall.

i would say pretty solid indeed.

Rich seems to be laying low, and it's interesting that Woody mentioned him. But that's just a point of musing at the moment.

yeah...im eager to see what happens with Rich and Noodles after i get lynched.

I feel like I should also mention that Jpap was #3 on Woody

oh. a fellow trainer. how do you do fine sir?

and figured i would answer this question early too....

Q: "Why did you decide to come out and answer some questions now that some votes are on you?"

A: no real reason....bored...and wanted to enhance my co-players minds.
I don't really know what to make of this. I don't ever believe that new players get "coached" but if there ever a time for it to happen this has to be it.

The line in red...why the heck would any innocent want to cause so much confusion and get themselves lynched in the process? According to Wood he is "enhancing his co-players minds". Ummm not so much. You've stirred the pot to have all fingers pointing at you. And now you've setup tomorrow so that Rich and Noods are suspect. I thought you might just be innocent until you said this, but then, IF you are innocent we wouldn't think anything of Noods and Rich because more likely than not you wouldn't know their roles anyways. But the fact that you are "eager" to see what happens to them after you are lynched pretty much confirms that you are mafia and are either setting them up or screwed up yourself.

So with that, I am actually leaning towards scenario #2.

I like the votes on Annie and Gun too.

Woodward

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Indiana
:nutkick:

You are admitting to being mafia and screwing up???

It has been a very busy weekend for me. Woodward is the best suspect I have after reviewing the thread.

I retract my vote for trs, and vote to lynch woodward

yeah....rich and noods told me to.....thats what i get for listening to mafia people...

dem mafioso are bad bad people. :irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store