Mafia #6.....The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
game off...

I PM'd everybody...it is my magnetic personality at work....

game on...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
LOL

Okay now if they are mafia we have 2 easy targets. If they aren't we just took out 2 townies. We need to decide if we're prepared to do that. Jo was innocent and did the same but even after being told that was a bad plan Mike did it anyway. Then DP tries to say "Notice in the previous games I've been an innocent I've said similar things, and I was always an innocent".

Sounds like good reasoning to me how about you guys. NOT. Its exactly what a bad mafia player would do IMO.

Its to early and I'm not starting a train, like I said Jo was innocent and the Mafia haven't had time to get together to make a plan to set this up. Just saying watch these guys.

nickmcmechan

Proudly Scottish
Feb 25, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
LOL

Okay now if they are mafia we have 2 easy targets. If they aren't we just took out 2 townies. We need to decide if we're prepared to do that. Jo was innocent and did the same but even after being told that was a bad plan Mike did it anyway. Then DP tries to say "Notice in the previous games I've been an innocent I've said similar things, and I was always an innocent".

Sounds like good reasoning to me how about you guys. NOT. Its exactly what a bad mafia player would do IMO.

Its to early and I'm not starting a train, like I said Jo was innocent and the Mafia haven't had time to get together to make a plan to set this up. Just saying watch these guys.
i think i'll be keeping a close eye on you...too quick to accuse

'methinks he proteth too much'

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Ok... first "conspiracy theory".... Mike and DP seem to be rather "curious". Considering a total lack of information thus far and the fact that day one is pretty random. One or both of them are at the top of my list.

Please be aware that PMs are no longer allowed, unless you're both mafia.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
You mean he PM'ed you too?? I think something is up there. IMO. That and him saying what he did the other times, I 100% gaurentee he is getting my vote.
A little early to be 100% on anything IMO. We have almost 35 hours left in this day. Why so quick to make a decision unless you already know what DP is?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store