Mafia #69: Ghost Hunters Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
There being no communicating townies (yet) until one of us dies or is revealed to the right person through investigation, this exchange suggests either FF or both FF and JL are evil.

Which is it, FF?

How about you, John? Are you boys distancing already?
Kash, you got me there.

I am not sure how my repsonse to FF suggests anything about me. I guess we could be distancing.

I think his response was strange, even for FF. His attempt to role claim even stranger, even for FF.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
sorry i wasnt here to answer those questions. I found out that my Bio test tomorrow is one 3 chapters not 2:eek3: and was buisy finishing up my bio notebook and could not post. sorry. Also, i think i may have already dug my own grave ,but will keep looking into JL. He seemed pretty quick to vote me, that may just be him being him or he could be looking for an easy target (me).
FF, I gave you my reason for voting for you. It had nothing to do with you being an easy target. You have claimed to have read some of the past games. I think you also posted you expected something. I will quote the post.

Why are you twisting why I voted for you and why are you playing the "I'm innocent" card so quickly. It was one vote.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I should have known from reading the earlier threads that this would happen. I hope you dont plan to keep you vote there John, that would be bad for both of us.

A random-ish question. When did Bala come into the games?
Here you clearly state FF that you "should have known from reading the earlier threads that this would happen.", but then think it is that you are an easy target and that you will keep an eye on me? Am I your top suspect for my vote on you?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Here you clearly state FF that you "should have known from reading the earlier threads that this would happen.", but then think it is that you are an easy target and that you will keep an eye on me? Am I your top suspect for my vote on you?
Definition of earlier threads: The Wolf Game thread.

No you are not my top suspect. My top suspects are everyone who i dont know is innocent. And think about it this way : when has me role claiming ever helped me? I dont even know why i got into an argument with you anymore, so lets just drop it. I like you (as a friend type like) and am not getting "im evil" vibes from you. I will prob not be voting you until you give me a reason to.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Kash, you got me there.

I am not sure how my repsonse to FF suggests anything about me. I guess we could be distancing.

I think his response was strange, even for FF. His attempt to role claim even stranger, even for FF.
No, it wasn't your response, JL. You questioned him the same as Mad and Noods have done. That didn't raise my interest at all. But FF suggesting it'd be bad for both of you sounds like the two of you may be similarly aligned (as Mad already posted) and that would equate to evil (as Noods pointed out).

If you're on the same side (which may or may not be the case) AND you or you and FF knows this already, then neither of you can be innocent at this point (according to FF) -- with NO communicating innocents in this game.

If the two of you are town and scum (either way), then you leaving your vote on FF isn't bad for you BOTH. It's either bad for the town or it's good for the town.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
No, it wasn't your response, JL. You questioned him the same as Mad and Noods have done. That didn't raise my interest at all. But FF suggesting it'd be bad for both of you sounds like the two of you may be similarly aligned (as Mad already posted) and that would equate to evil (as Noods pointed out).

If you're on the same side (which may or may not be the case) AND you or you and FF knows this already, then neither of you can be innocent at this point (according to FF) -- with NO communicating innocents in this game.

If the two of you are town and scum (either way), then you leaving your vote on FF isn't bad for you BOTH. It's either bad for the town or it's good for the town.
How is leaving a vote on an innocent not bad for scum? (not saying he is, just that it would be bad for a scum member)

I will also say this : how many people want ME as the guy who invest first? (this is to innocents only)

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Definition of earlier threads: The Wolf Game thread.

No you are not my top suspect. My top suspects are everyone who i dont know is innocent. And think about it this way : when has me role claiming ever helped me? I dont even know why i got into an argument with you anymore, so lets just drop it. I like you (as a friend type like) and am not getting "im evil" vibes from you. I will prob not be voting you until you give me a reason to.
How many players do you already know are innocent, FF?

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
How is leaving a vote on an innocent not bad for scum? (not saying he is, just that it would be bad for a scum member)

I will also say this : how many people want ME as the guy who invest first? (this is to innocents only)
So we should not lynch you because you are innocent and would be picking the invests and we would regret that so we should not lynch you?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
How many players do you already know are innocent, FF?
well, let me count... oh, theres me, and uh me, oh and me again. Yep that about sums it up.

I had such a good plan for not getting lynched day 1 too! I would find it in myself to shut the hell up and then i would keep my peace, post a few time, try and help my townies (it sounds better as homies) and maybe even lead the lynch on a mafia. i did not picture myself already the target for the lynch with all eyes on me b4 the first 6 hours of day one. Plz dont focus on me, keep looking at other people too, just so i can shut up in peace knowing that i will not be the only one looked at.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So we should not lynch you because you are innocent and would be picking the invests and we would regret that so we should not lynch you?
my head hurts but ill get over it. Ar you saying that you shouldnt vote me because then ill be the idiot who invest for the innocent? If so then that is one way to look at it.

Shutting up now, be back in about 2 hours, maybe 3.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store