Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
well, finally ready to settle down for the day. Seems to have been a pretty quiet day but I imagine now that the sun is starting to set over ACville it will get a bit busier.....

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
woo hoo, game on!

A little late I know. I have my daughter this weekend and my computer has been shutting down on me. There was a lot of dust clogging the vents on my cooling fans. Hopefully that was the problem and I won't need to replace the fans themselves.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I was surprised to find so few posts when I logged in. Where is everybody? Nothing going on today.

FF, wal mart sells mirrors. They are always open.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Well, I need to get back to my daughter. I will try to check back in later.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I was surprised to find so few posts when I logged in. Where is everybody? Nothing going on today.

FF, wal mart sells mirrors. They are always open.
But ACville doesn't have a Wal-Mart.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
There are Wal-marts everywhere. It is a rule.
there wasn't a Wal-Mart in Pottstown PA. So the rule is wrong. But MR. Palmer will attempt to find one.

Mr. Palmer was out looking for a Wal-mart in Acville, as Wal-marts are supposed to be everywhere (he doesn't beleive this) when he remembers that "Luise Black's Stark Raving Black" is on Comady Centeral. He rushes home in the dark, and notices that there are more people out now then during the day. He worries about that, as night is when vampires are strongest. He goes home and turns on every light he can find and watches SRB.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Mr. Palmer wakes up from sleeping and get dressed for school. He then remembers that it is a Saturday and he doesn't need to. He cheers to himself. He then gets his gardaning equitment out. He goes out back into the sun and sets up his equitment, and digs the garden. Mr. Palmer then goes to the nearby HomeDepot to buy some plants. He looks around and wonders that he is the only one out right now. Where is everyone, asleep? It's Saturday, not Sunday.He arrives at the Homedepot and sees a sign. The sign reads "Closed due to vampires". Mr. Palmer is shocked. He wonders if this is just a big prank, but to be safe, he goes to the local produce store and asks around. Lady G claims that there are indeed vampires in the town, and advises him to get some garlic. Mr. Palmer does so, and also stops at the church to get a cross for each of his rooms, as well as to put on his cats collars and his fish tanks. He heads home to put them in their proper places. Mr. Palmer notices that its really sunny out, and shades his eyes.
Mr. Palmer there seems completely unfazed by all the strange goings on around ACville lately. I have to wonder how he could NOT have noticed those blood curdling screams we keep hearing in the dead of night. Now that I think of it, I wonder..... was Mr. Palmer absent during our town meeting? I don't remember seeing him in attendance with all the rest of us. Hmmmm.

Seems Mr. Palmer has also developed a particular sensitivity to sunlight, too. I've never noticed that being the case with him before now.

Very odd. It would be prudent, I believe, to avoid this Mr. Palmer. (Just in case.)

An evil presence is penetrating the quiet town of AC-vania. The residents hear strange screams in the night, and even the days seem more menacing. The sun never comes out anymore. Odd things are seen flying around the castle that lies in the distance. Corpses of animals have been found in the woods, devoid of all blood. People have started disappearing...

The citizens of AC-vania come together to decide what to do about this menacing problem. A traveler speaks up, claims he knows how to kill the evil overshadowing the town. A simple stake through the heart of a vampire...this vampire slayer offers their skills to help rid the town of this menace. The town priest steps up, offering nightly protection from these creatures to one endangered citizen. The strange hermit living on the edge of town speaks up. They claim the ability to sense evil. The town hopes these three can lead the town to salvation from the ever growing coven of evil blood suckers...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
well, i think i deserved that. I should read the rules and background. I just read my role rules and moved on. Woops. I guess the sun must just follow me around. :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store