Mafia 73, Werewolf game sign up.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
People so far:

JP
Taysius(Tay)
Lab
LG
JB
Wiz
Kashta
Chill
Zaffy (to FF this up :D)
JM
Pirana
Rich
User_name(UN or User)
Dag

So in total thats... (doin math in me head) 14. 14 players so far, with 2 noobs, or 3 if u count User. 4 if you count me :D

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
FF, can we have a break in between turn games? Otherwise we're essentially playing the same game as last time just a different background. I think you should stick with the original rules personally.

The turns should only come into play if the werewolves team gets below a certain number and the lead werewolf is still alive. Thing is, will FF tell you what that certain number is?

FF since I'm not playing if you have any questions during the game on how to handle something PM me and I'll help you out. I'll still be reading along even if not participating.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
cool. thanks Ice.

Only the Alpha Wolf can actually hit/turn someone, so i think i will go with something along the the lines of Alpha can kill others and the wolves only get turns when the Alpha is the last one left. Then his/her sheer need of other wolves will get him/her 2 turns. If the Alpha is killed on day 1 (by a sheer stroke of ridiculus luck) then a randomly chosen wolf from the team will become the Alpha. i will only add that rule if the players think its a good idea.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store