Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Day 1 I investigated Bally because Bally is just bully with an A but you guys killed her.
Day 2 DD
Day 3 JB

Thought I was going to be hit tonight and had a post ready to say I was positive DD was innocent but thought it was to much like role calling.

I really didn't have a clue till Noods showed innocent and DD came back innocent, from there I had a pretty good idea.

Thanks for modding Zaffy
:rant2:No wonder I couldn't make any head way. :rant2:

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
great game guys, and wicked good job modding Zaffy. It was funny to read the nightfalls even though you all lynched me night one. Thanks a lot :raspberry:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thanks for Modding Zaff!! I loved the set up of the game. Sorry to everyone, I wasn't to be here as much this round I felt pretty bad about it! I cracked up when I saw that both Noods and I were gone the same night!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Thanks for Modding Zaff!! I loved the set up of the game. Sorry to everyone, I wasn't to be here as much this round I felt pretty bad about it! I cracked up when I saw that both Noods and I were gone the same night!
Glad we could accomodate =)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
So my suspect list is

Bally- Bully with an a
Lady G for pointing fingers at Rich
DD for pointing out Noods

Wait that isn't my suspect list, thats my list of girls I want to hold hands with in the hallway
Was waiting for this post to be pulled by the scum as being so confident in my scumminess that I even showed my hit list at games start.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Great game everyone. I had protected kash night one because I picked a name. Had a gut feeling to change and protect myself...clearly I should listen to that more often.
Thanks for modding zaff
Was waiting for this post to be pulled by the scum as being so confident in my scumminess that I even showed my hit list at games start.
I was watching it Ice lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store