Mafia 96 Who Are You? Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
To answer the question, the no RC rule applies to PR's. If you want to claim you are innocent you may. You may not post the PM I sent you to prove it. So it is up to you. Most of you already know what usually happens when claiming to be innocent.

:tombstone:

One more note for the new player's I think I forgot to mention. No posting after night is called until I say game on and no after death posts.

We are Wizard resistance is futile.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
A couple of posts have caught my eye because of wording.

holy smokes, if I wasn't DD, I would totally think that was a slip.... LOL

so, LBF... could it be because you were the first one questioned, you felt a little panicked and tried to bring an innocent down with you? I think I did that in game 2...
Not so sure why she'd even say this unless she was scum.

I find your wording interesting Chill. You mention hitting a player from the opposite team. While this statement is true enough, I would think if you were a townie you would have said that any random vote has a slightly better chance of hitting scum (instead of saying slightly better chance of hitting a player from the opposite team) since your perspective would be that of a townie.
My word choice was careful Lab. I'm not sure the traditional townie scum designations apply when half the town is scum. I think we have inncoent townies and scummy townies. I'm also not sure how far Wiz's prohibiton on role calling goes. Can a non-pr player admit their team?
Lab is right. For now I can take the explanation as truth,but it does put more of a watching eye on you Chill.

I'm almost willing to vote LBF just because its a 50/50 chance at scum just to get that avatar off my screen and because I already have to decipher FF talk.

Due to the seriousness of the tone of the post

I vote to lynch DD

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
I've had moose, caribou, and seal. Don't like seal though.
Have you ever tried freshly clubbed baby seal? I bet the innocence makes it taste amazing.

My favorite color is blue.

Real post to come once I finish catching up. For so many people being annoyed at bantering you all seem to keep dishing it out in abundance.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Yes but killing the mayor is automatic loss and the odds are the same.
I know, but my point was that killing someone with a role isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you are town.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
LOL, I feel ya there...just went and made myself a cheddar, bacon, chipotle burger topped it with avacado and bbq!!
i got a little excited just reading that. you can make me sammiches any time - just so you know. :naughty:
Okay not sure if I'll be around any more between now and nightfall so I vote to lynch Livebearerfreak.
he'd probably last a little longer with a shirt on, no?

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
I vote to lynch Dag. because i said so and there's not much but banter to go on.

may be subject to change. may not. i've got to feed my 1 month old soon so we'll see. it may be a time consuming chore.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store