Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
Ok I know I'm toast, it's been a fun game.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
A valiant last stand by the remaining mafia member.

Captaincaveman9 holed up in his home with the remaining townsfolk trapping him there. "No escape," they shout as Ice and Jdub start throwing Molotov cocktails at the house.

Within minutes the house is ablaze. The town sits and watched the fire. Someone suggests going for hotdogs, but no one wants to eat captaincavemans ashes.

Captaincaveman9 was mafia

The town is safe... for now.

Congratulations to the town.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
good game guys...thanks to KOTD and to DP and Ogre for stepping into the breach and letting it play out to a finish.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
The mafia weren't the bad guys here, the mayor and the detective were corrupt, and taking safety money, us poor mafia were just funneling money through town and we attacked the mayor because he tried to get safety money from us ;)

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The mafia weren't the bad guys here, the mayor and the detective were corrupt, and taking safety money, us poor mafia were just funneling money through town and we attacked the mayor because he tried to get safety money from us ;)
:headshake2:

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Thanks for the knife to the chest CC.....even after I cleared you. :) Too bad I couldn't get the ball rolling on you on day 1. Thank goodness it was you, though.....I had no idea where to go afterwards, although it really didn't matter as I was dead. Looks like my far-reaching case for your lynching wasn't as far-fetched as I thought.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store