FS Marble Crayfish / Marmorkrebs - Eureka CA - USPS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
Probably smoke detector americanium241 buttons, nice safe (relatively) radiation source, just don't eat 'em :p

Mostly they put out alpha, which as long as it is outside you isn't an issue. If you inhale or swallow an alpha emitter you're in real trouble though.
Failing that, you can buy low output sources from a couple different legitimate dealers online, or on ebay.

I didn't get past the theory stage though.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
set the fish tank next to a microwave for a few days while berried and boom instant genetic mutation!

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
Here we go, took the pics last night, cropped 'em and resized 'em, and then got distracted by kids and bed time and such.
So it goes...

Here're two pics from last night.

Those're ramshorn egg sacks on the walls, also known as tasty crayfish snacks :p

marblecray1.jpg marblecray2.jpg

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
awsomeness. hey dude im sorry i didnt send you that order yesterday like i said i was. team acts retreat was a blast and i was tired when i got home yesterday, and i thought i was gonna get on after dinner but after 35 hours without sllep i just crashed on the couch before dinner. is there a way i can still order or have you already shipped out for today?

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
nice pics, I have 2 babies now that I am growing out . be careful and make sure you use a tight lid.. lol I learned the hard way , my cray with ALL her babies jumped right out of her 10 gallon !!! I lost all but these 2 babies that must have fell off in' the tank, all the other babies' I found in the floor dead. Still have not found mom ... lol I think she found the hole in the water heater closet and is out side dead somewhere.. because I have searched and have no dead smell anywhere !! ~~~ but I knwo now to use a tight lid !!! like in yrou pic where the cray is all the way at the top, yep. trying to escape ... ~~~~~~

These gals are cool, and are easy to keep with most fish . But they have tons of babies !! have to find a outlet for them ...

BUMP for you !! Great price , esp if you want more than one cray . NO one belives me when I tell them my cray produces all the babies by herself ..LOL ~~

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
I can get another order out today if i have payment in the next hour, after that i'll be working.

If i ship tomorrow morning there is a very good chance that it'd arrive on friday as you're in texas.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
oh crap! i forgot again. srry man ive been busy lately. am i to late for you to ship out again today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store