WTB Marimo Moss balls and Low light plants, betta, nano tank stuff shipped to PA 18940

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

evident

AC Members
Dec 24, 2008
Newtown, PA
Real Name
dave
Currently have a 45G tall tank with a 24" T8 lightbulb (20W) currently have anubias and would like other lowlight plants in the tank, particularly true marimo moss balls, java fern, anubias nana etc..

Also looking for a betta for my fluval chi 5 gallon tank, as well as a heater, sponge filter/ pump to go with it.

I have to trade two Brand New Marineland Visitherm Submersible heaters direct from Marineland. They are in retail packaging and all. They are 300 Watts Each and are rated for " up to 80 gallons".
The Item # is ML90445-00

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
You will probably be better off buying the marimo balls at a local petsmart for $7 since shipping will almost certainly cost most of that.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
If you can find a good deal on Marimo balls in volume, I'd be more than willing to go in for a bunch by means of a group buy... I'm a couple of hours away in the poconos...

if interested, let me know.

jajabinx89

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Hey I'm selling a low-light plant package.. 1 anubias nana and 3 anubias nana petite (each with ~15 leaves), also a tiny anubias species I haven't been able to identify, but it's only about the size of a quarter and doesn't seem to be growing much bigger (sort of cute to look at :) ), a handful of frogbit, and a microsword grass species (can't remember the name for it but it grew okay in a 5 gal I had..). I had it originally listed package as $35 shipped priority... but can def go lower so feel free to make any offer :)

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I have some tiny (1/4-1") marimos. I could probably part with a few. ;)

I'll have to see what envelopes I've got, but it should easily cost less than $3 to ship first class, it's not like they weigh that much, lol.
Just let me know. :)

kzantow

Registered Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hey while searching the web for showa swordtail, I noticed an old 2010 post you had looking for them. I do have about 10 juveniles that look like that. I also have their mothers, but I am searching for males to breed in, as I don't want to breed siblings. Did you ever find any? Do you have any males, and would you be interested in a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store