meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
Pfff she has a bf.... Why does that stop you lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
lol

till she says, 'I do,' she's available :evil_lol:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
welp its over guys, turns out she has a boyfriend. :( i guess theyve been dating for a few months. but im not too sad, still a new friend, and shes in a sorority so she knows hella chics so hey its a potential gateway friendship. there are still a few cute girls at the store tho. i just played it cool like i was not interested. we were chatting and i asked her how her day was and she brought him up, not like i could have done much. but still thx for your support. i guess i didnt notice because she is married to her female friend on fb, i thought she did that to not have guys hit on her. but hey i am kinda upset but im being optimistic, it opens more doors to have her as a friend. and i double checked and there are pics of them together but w/e plenty of fish in the sea
I'm sorry for your loss.

And plenty of fish sandwiches.

kiddevo

AC Members
Sep 7, 2010
might I suggest an exdible arrrangement instead of the typical flowers? Made out of fish sandwiches of course...

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
If you were really interested a simple thing like a boyfriend wouldn't stop you.

I say send the flowers anyways. Then you kill two birds with one stone. The boyfriend will be angry that she is getting flowers from someone else. She'll claim to not know who they came from (because she won't). Of course, in guy thinking she must surely know who sent them so he won't believe her. He'll accuse her of cheating, she'll insist she doesn't know where they came from. Of course, in guy thinking her declaring that she isn't cheating and doesn't know where the flowers came from only confirms an affair is going on. Then when they break up over the supposed "cheating" you swoop in. And in the end everyone is happy.

See. Problem is perfectly easy to solve.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
ok wow thats kinda not the responses i was expecting lol. and honestly i dont think its worth the even more work to try and break her up. and what if he just claims he sent the flowers?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Then he's pretty darn clever and got a free ride.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
and what if he just claims he sent the flowers?
Even better.

This is why the plan is perfect. Next time you see her you casually ask "did you like the flowers I sent you?". Then she knows he was lying and how awesome you are. Women don't like to be lied to about where flowers came from. Very strange attachment they have to having plants mutilated and thrown in water.

See, no work really. Just a few simple steps and it all falls into place on its own.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
i guess lol

Even better.

This is why the plan is perfect. Next time you see her you casually ask "did you like the flowers I sent you?". Then she knows he was lying and how awesome you are. Women don't like to be lied to about where flowers came from. Very strange attachment they have to having plants mutilated and thrown in water.

See, no work really. Just a few simple steps and it all falls into place on its own.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
welp its over guys, turns out she has a boyfriend. :( i guess theyve been dating for a few months. but im not too sad, still a new friend, and shes in a sorority so she knows hella chics so hey its a potential gateway friendship. there are still a few cute girls at the store tho. i just played it cool like i was not interested. we were chatting and i asked her how her day was and she brought him up, not like i could have done much. but still thx for your support. i guess i didnt notice because she is married to her female friend on fb, i thought she did that to not have guys hit on her. but hey i am kinda upset but im being optimistic, it opens more doors to have her as a friend. and i double checked and there are pics of them together but w/e plenty of fish in the sea

OK, so can this thread DIE now please !!!!!!!!! ?????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store