Mike Vick signs W/Eagles ಠ_ಠ

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I have no problem with Vick being back in the NFL.
McNabb is a top 10 QB, Vick isn't even a top 20 QB. Might be ok as a bater.

Really thought Miami would jump all over him as much as they run the wildcat offense. Imagine a backfield with Vick,White and Brown. You wouldn't know which one to tackle.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
why is nfl even considering letting vick play with what have just happened...

I thought pro organizations are very uppity tight about their althetics being role models for children?

Just Prince

AC Members
Nov 2, 2007
why is nfl even considering letting vick play with what have just happened...

I thought pro organizations are very uppity tight about their althetics being role models for children?

Athlete's are not role model GREAT PARENTS are! HE KILLED SOME DOGS NOT PEOPLE JUST SOME DOGS. WE as a society don't rant and rave this much when humans are killed. But I'll be D**n if you kill a dog, you are now painted as the worst man on the Planet.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
I was thinking they should run the wildcat with vick at RB lol

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
IMO, he should never be allowed to play again, in any sport or any job making that much money...he is a piece of crap and only crap will come to those who are around or follow or support him. Sorry but in the eyes of others (young) he IS a role model. Yep, parents in the end are and should be...but kids look up to the names they see and those who are privledged enough to be in the spot he is.

Just prince...yeah, they were JUST dogs. You really need to think before you post. Maybe you can be a dog in your next life and feel what the dogs he had felt. Do you keep fish btw??? Would you think it would be ok for someone to just kill your fish for their pleasure and money? Your opinion SUCKS and as a person I'm sure you are not much better then your opinion!

mott

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
Ok this is a SENSITIVE subject!

They were just dogs?? how about man's best friend?? ring a bell?
Mike vick should be run out of the country! let alone play in the NFL!
I really hope people get together and stand out front of that crap stadium and protest that no heart having murderer!
All that crappy team needs is some bad publicity to fire that F@#k

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Ugh.....I was watching the Pittsburg/Arizona game and I swear that's what half of the game from the commentary was about. :mad2:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
IMO Vick did his time. Let him play...Stallworth commited manslaughter and is likely to be reinstated after this year. The whole issue has been talked to death.

Anyways, he's unlikely to get much playing time. Reid has said that McNabb is their quarterback.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store