Mixing Corydoras Varieties

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquapants

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
portland, me
We have two Schwartzis and a panda. Once our tanks stabilize we will definetely get more. I cant be sure that fish feel love, but they certainly appear to have an affinity for each other. I would say they spend 95% of the day within an inch of each other. The panda is the most active of the 3, but she gets the others going and they will swim synchronously with each other. Really fascinating.
If you have a big enough tank, I would definetely say get a couple schools.

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
I have 3 pepperred cories and 2 trilineatus the peppered cories seem to stick together and so do the others occasionally I see them group together in any case they are all an adorable addition to my tank. I probably would have gotten a third trilineatus but I had to get another female sword as I only had one and the male was pestering her to no end lol and yes I agree they do list them as julis but when I posted the pic of mine here I was told me they were trilineatus is ok though I think they're pretty and they play together alot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store