Monster Energy Drinks vs. Monster Fish Keepers...spread the word!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
We should ask M&Ms (Mars) to sue monster energy. They're prolly the most single M's printed ever

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Lol true. And i bet thats why we dont hear monster energy going after M&Ms

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zendx

AC Members
Jul 2, 2014
CA
Real Name
Sarah
Those people are ridiculous. An "M" really? So they've compromised the whole M out of the alphabet? Completely asinine. I hope all works out well & they're litigation is denied.

Jasonikki

Registered Member
May 25, 2015
really sad when major corporations such as Monster energy drinks instead of donating money to a good on foundation or non-profit that could really use that money they dumped a bunch of money into a greedy lawyers han that is petty enough to take something as frivolous as this last year I if it was me being sued I would do everything I could to find someone to assist me in a countersuit for any and every thing I could find to sue forplease do not just so I could ask for some stupid ridiculous amount like a billion dollars then I would drag it on as long as I could matter of fact I don't think I'd even hire a lawyer I think I just file it myself so it wouldn't cost me anything really to drag it on indefinitely and if any judges threw it out I would keep filling it in different states hopefully pushing them into bankruptcy....
The people that have posted they have health issues from their drink should all get together and start a class action this to me kinda sounds like justicebut in all reality I wish a big company like this would spend their money on a non profit or a foundation instead of wasting it on frivolous lawsuits

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store