More corys

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
I think the box will work, I raised a stray fry I found in one, maybe put a couple floating leaves for cover and keep it off to the side out of direct light
+1. Just make sure you don't allow excess food or fish waste to build up. Breeding boxes like that do not receive any near the water circulation or filtration the rest of the tank does and water conditions in that small of a volume can become horrible quickly.

WYite

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
+1. Just make sure you don't allow excess food or fish waste to build up. Breeding boxes like that do not receive any near the water circulation or filtration the rest of the tank does and water conditions in that small of a volume can become horrible quickly.

WYite
I know. It is look pretty grim and i have to clean it out tomorrow completely. Did you see the vid? I can no elaborate better on how she swims so pls see the vid.

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
I know. It is look pretty grim and i have to clean it out tomorrow completely. Did you see the vid? I can no elaborate better on how she swims so pls see the vid.
Sounds similar to the peacock fry I mentioned, he doesn’t sink but it swims like it’s trying not to sink mostly using its pectoral fins. I think if you do what WYite and I said, that will give it the best chance, just watch and see if it’s eating. It make take a few days to a week to settle in due to all the moving around

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Sounds similar to the peacock fry I mentioned, he doesn’t sink but it swims like it’s trying not to sink mostly using its pectoral fins. I think if you do what WYite and I said, that will give it the best chance, just watch and see if it’s eating. It make take a few days to a week to settle in due to all the moving around
She is a little better even i did no give her the peas yesterday.

Reactions: FishAddict74
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store