Moving on up, Two 10 gallons to one 30 gallon with all goodies included.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mantis_22

Blue Dreams Webmaster
Mar 24, 2003
Somerset, KY
www.blueskyff.s5.com
Here are the pics, if they dont work post and i'll get links to my uploaded pics. I got the whole thing for 30$ NEW!!!!! LOL it was great, the LFS owned me back about 100$ so instead he just hooked me up and with everything, heater, hood, filter, etc for cheap. Im gonna set it up by tonight, Im so happy I got it finnaly. The tank will be lightly planted and the substrate is a very tiny tiny brown/tan/black. Cories only :D

The old....

The NEW...

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
You should try making some sort of step system in the tank so that the cories will be located all the way from the bottom to near the top of the tank. That would look cool, maybe even with little caves in the steps.

somefinnfishy

AC Members
May 12, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.freewebs.com
If you looking for any special corys let me know.
Weve got sterbai,schwartzi,agassizi,panda,aeneus,adofi,rebaulti,barbatus and a few others I dont remember?
I took home 4 of the sterbai last week and 6 barbatus a month ago.Nice looking 29 mantis I love setting up new tanks
;)

ArkyLady

Addict In Training
Nov 27, 2002
Arkansas
Love the all cories idea! Those are one of my favorite fish :)

I also like TKOS idea of the multiple levels in the tank, not sure exacly how you would accomplish that, but definitely worth looking into.

Will cories not spawn in the summer even though they're in controlled conditions?

Mantis_22

Blue Dreams Webmaster
Mar 24, 2003
Somerset, KY
www.blueskyff.s5.com
The tank has now

2 Skunk Cories
5 Aenus Cories
2 Peppered Cories
2 Albino Cories

Once the tank is a little more cycled I will add 2 more skunks, 3 pandas and some other cories, I will be doing landscaping later on as said with elevation in substrate such as hills soon..:D

JP457

AC Members
Nov 30, 2002
Visit site
Cool Idea. You might want to try doing it like they do for the exibits fro subteranean animals at zoos. Have hills and stuff like right up next to the glass and have caves you can see throught the glass. I cant realy figure out how to say it but....yeah

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store